The City of Radcliff Planning Department provides various services to citizens to ensure the community’s economic, environmental, historical, social, cultural and aesthetic features are preserved and enhanced.
- Promote orderly growth patterns that foster sustainable development
- Provide staff support on behalf of the Radcliff City Council, Radcliff Planning Commission, Radcliff Board of Adjustment, Radcliff Code Enforcement Board and the Radcliff Forestry and Conservation Board
- Prepare and administer the City of Radcliff Comprehensive Plan, City of Radcliff Zoning Ordinance and Development Regulations, and the City of Radcliff
- Subdivision Regulations
- Review Zone Map Amendment Applications, Subdivision Applications, Development Plan Applications and Building Permit Applications
- Provide guidance and assistance to developers and landowners regarding the design review of development proposals
- Annexation, local floodplain administration, preparation and administration of planning and transportation project grants, site inspections, code compliance, and maintenance of the City of Radcliff Official Zoning Map and the City of Radcliff Official Street Map