The purpose of these subdivision regulations is as follows:
- Establish the procedure for the submission and approval of preliminary and final plats and the recordation of final plats.
- List specifications for the contents and the format of all subdivision plats.
- Describe requirements for the design of streets, blocks, lots, utilities, recreation areas, other facilities, hazardous areas, and areas subject to flooding.
- Detail specifications for the physical improvements of streets, utilities, and other facilities and the extent to which they shall be installed or dedicated to include the provision of surety to insure proper completion of physical improvements.
- Detail specifications for the extent to which land is to be used for public purposes.