Starting annual salary of $31,802.16
Telecommunications Professional Standards
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent and provide copies of transcripts and diploma.
- No felony convictions or other crimes involving moral turpitude.
- Pass a drug screen test.
- Pass a background investigation.
- Pass a psychological examination.
- Pass a polygraph examination.
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Complete an oral interview.
- Complete a 5 week telecommunications academy in Richmond, Ky.